Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Elf Style Tip

Bonjour my friends! I hope you like the new Christmas theme on the blog! Felt like it needed a change as it isn't Halloween from last year anymore ;) Anyways...I am going to show you a cute Elf outfit. Actually the one in the title! So here is what you need!

For this look you will need:

Hair: Woozmas Elfz Hat
Makeup: Cutie and Make-up (Only the VIP one though unfortunately :( But innocent and make-up looks cute too!)
Torso: Elfz Pajama Shirt
Legs: Prom Swan Skirt
Feet: Elfz Pajama Slippers

For this look I tried to make it look like an elf and Christmassy, but also make the elf shirt look more like a dress. Also if your wondering how to get the hair then you would've had to get it in the advent calendar, but make sure to check the market place! Thats where I got mine ;)

Love you all!
-Brookiexj xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment